Tuesday 28 June 2011

Vegan Jewellery & Newbies!

Hello everybody peeps,

This morning has seen me in the throes of emailing the world and updating my varous online presences..but Ive left the best til last of course so here I am :-)
Ive been a little frustrated recently as I havent been able to devote myself to making new things and my sketch book is now full to bursting with doodles of mermaids, anchors, starfish and general nautical stylings.
One thing I HAVE had time for however has been a new vegan branch of the shop. I discovered some lovely blue and gold pleather in my leather trunk and made some beautiful pleather feather earrings and pansy pieces:









Aside from our new vegan babies there have been some other newbies to the shop including some beautiful handbag charms/keyrings and my new favourite blue suede corsage bracelet :-)













 


Also keep your eyes open (or just 'Follow' me:-) as very soon I shall be announcing something a little bit exciting!
For now I shall say 'Bom Dia!' and dive into my sketch book..
X

No comments:

Post a Comment