Wednesday 23 February 2011

Joys of Half-Term

Aah the joys of half-term break are upon us :-) Ive been doodling in my beautiful velvet covered notebook and am itching to get started on some new ideas but somehow I find myself caught up in neverending chores and childcare :-) maybe tonight when the world is asleep I shall be up in the wee hours cutting and stitching tiny bits of leather in complete beautiful silence..bliss!
I am also working on a rather exciting announcement but have to keep schtum for the time being..for today I shall leave you with a little update of my shop:


 
 
 
 







2 comments:

  1. My kids are off next week and I have them at home all week (will feel like a long week!)
    Love the flower earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :-) and good luck next week! It's so cold and rainy here too so cant even fling my daughter outside to burn off all that energy :-)

    ReplyDelete