Wednesday 2 February 2011

Offerings for Valentines'

Being  the enterprising young woman I am ;-) my thoughts have naturally turned to Valentine's Day.
I dug out some beautiful buttery soft deep red leather and have been working on some Valentine's offerings for the shop.
I fear I've left it a little late as I dont have a lot of time to 'make' for this particular holiday but if the shop is still around next year(!) then I will start much earlier.
Ive kept it simple with the usual themes of hearts and red but hopefully added my own twist.
I might try a few pieces in a brighter red leather which is from the Burberry factory and has the signature check running through..we shall see..but for now I will leave you with a few recent listings from my shop for the upcoming romantic holiday.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment