Tuesday 1 February 2011

Purple Love!

Ive updated my shop with the last of the Purple Foliage Collection and the earrings pictured in my first post have been featured in Angela Design's beautiful treasury of all things purple yay :-)
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d46c9995e748eef4d0b582f/purple-day


Now that Ive updated my shop with most of my current stock my mind is turning to new designs. Ive always been inspired by shapes found in nature. I like the fluidity and effortless beauty so I have turned to one of my favourite books for inspiration - The Country Diary of An Edwardian Lady.
It was given to me when I was a little girl by my mother who knew I would love the handdrawn pictures. Its been just the thing for my new line. I am currently thinking of delicate leaves and brightly coloured flowers..I think Im subconsiously craving spingtime! :-)
So watch this space all ye who are freezing their bums off in anticipation of spring days and in the meantime I shall leave you with a newly listed something from my shop :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment